- Wikipedia for information on Cognitive Behavioral Therapy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_behavioral_therapy
- WebMD Mental Health Center
In-depth resource on all aspects of Mental Health; articles.
- Psychology Central
Web links and online resources for psychology students and faculty.
- Addiction Center
In-depth resource and free web information guide. Helps people with addiction and their families find help in their area.
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Alcoholism Help
Commercial site for alcoholics and their families and friends. Extensive information on alcoholism, hotlines, support groups, chat rooms and more.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
Consumer information on couple and family issues.
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
National Organization representing individuals with AD/HD.
- Common Psychiatric Medications
Internet Mental Health’s medication page describes indications and contraindications, side effects, dosage and pharmacology for the most common psychiatric medications.
- Planet-Therapy: Solutions for Everyday Living
Highly recommended site. With many excellent resources, such as articles and helpful strategies for solving a wide variety of problems.
Office Telephone: 856-599-5252